This course provides hands-on training for Primavera’s client/server based solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling. This three-day basic P6 course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion. All workshops and instruction use the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource, and costs.
- Create a P6 project with activities and resources
- Calculate a P6 schedule
- Analyze P6 resource/cost data
- Compare current vs. target P6 schedules
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Resource Managers
- Existing P3, P5, P6, Enterprise users
Why Choose Emerald Associates?
- Oracle Platinum Partner and member of Oracle University
- Oracle Certified training material from Oracle University
- Our trainers are Oracle Primavera Certified
- Our trainers don’t just train; they have hand-on experience from working with our clients on-site
- Catered meals provided
- Additional remote access to software available after training