Extract and archive important documents and attachments from Primavera Unifier.
- A fast and easy tool to archive documents and attachments from Unifier
- Extract both corporate and project-level BPs
- Extract documents by BP and project
- Extract comprehensive BP information including:
- standard prints
- custom prints
- Excel workbooks including all document and line item fields, and comments
- attachments on documents, line items, and comments
- XML files including all document and line item fields
- Extract project cost sheets
- Extract files stored in the document manager
Latest Version - Highlights
Select the projects you want to archive. Select as many or as few as you wish.
Choose the BPs you wish to archive. All corporate and project level BPs are listed. Select the “Project” module to get the project cost sheet.
The task status page lets you review ongoing and completed archive tasks.
The task details window lets you see details about the ongoing or completed extraction, including any problems that need to be investigated.
Each BP record is extracted into a unique directory inside the archive.
The directory and file name for each extracted record is derived from the fields in the BP’s log view.
All of the files and directories in the project’s document manager are included in the archive.
The standard print is included with each archived document.
All document-level fields are included on the first sheet of the Excel workbook extracted for each document.
Fields on line items are included on subsequent sheets - one for each type of line item.
Comments are also included in a spreadsheet tab.
An XML file with all document and line item fields is included for each extracted document.
A top-level summary Excel workbook lists each document extracted and indicates which, if any, had problems related to generating PDFs or downloading attachments.
When a project is completed, being able to extract all the documents, comments, and attachments to an external, easy to search archive can be incredibly time-consuming. Unifier-Archiver allows the user to extract all information related to a project with a few clicks.
The Unifier-Archiver is a web application that generates a high-fidelity archive of information from Unifier, giving you peace of mind that no important data will be lost. This tool makes it possible to backup entire projects, create a snapshot of your database at a particular moment in time, or archive information from Unifier so that the software can be decommissioned during project closeout.
- Keep data available to satisfy regulatory requirements after decommissioning Unifier.
- Access all archived data without requiring specialized software.
- Easily find documents by navigation, or search their contents using Windows full-text search.