Oracle Crystal Ball
Gain insight into uncertainty with the leading spreadsheet-based software suite for predictive modeling, forecasting, simluation and optimization.
- Improve the quality of your strategic business decisions
- Access better analytics tools
- Automate "What-If" Analyses
- Quantify planning risks and rewards
Failing to include the impact of uncertainty and risk in your analyses can easily derail financial plans and waste your valuable time. Most financial spreadsheets and other data analysis tools lack the functionality, capacity, and/or power required for successful long-term financial management. To create flexible plans that can handle a complex financial environment, you need a tool that lets you analyze variability and uncertainty.
The Oracle Crystal Ball Suite is the leading spreadsheet-based applications for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization. It gives you unparalleled insight into the critical factors affecting risk. Oracle Crystal Ball will assist you in making the right business decisions to reach your objectives and gain a competitive edge under uncertain market conditions.
Oracle Crystal Ball builds on existing Monte Carlo and predictive modeling tools.
Things you can do with Oracle Crystal Ball:
- Simulate business scenarios using real historical data and get optimal solutions based on that data
- Make your decisions on forecasts, budgets, project plans, order quantities and more certain with Crystal Ball's advanced mathematical functions
- Analyze models with time-series forecasting, analysis tools and reports, and capability metrics for Six Sigma applications
- Improve your forecast’s accuracy
- Use Crystal Ball's realistic and accessible way of modeling uncertainty to measure and report on the risk inherent in your key metrics
- Identify feasible solutions to your business, finance, and operational spreadsheet models that meet your risk/return profile, objectives, and requirements with the Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer
- Enhance business processes and decisions by identifying feasible solutions to your business, finance, and operational spreadsheet models that meet your risk/return profile, objectives, and requirements with the Crystal Ball Decision Optimizer