Extract and archive important documents and attachments from Primavera Contract Management
- A fast and easy tool to archive documents and attachments from PCM
- Keep your PCM environment clean and organized
- Create copies faster and filter only the information you need
- Extract data by project, module, or even vendor
Over time your Primavera Contract Management (PCM) database can become disorganized and cluttered with old projects. Cleanup efforts can be tedious and time consuming, especially when projects or documents need to be removed but copies need to be made. PCM does have out-of-the-box archiving capabilities, but it does not include the ability to extract attachments, nor does it allow you to select information by vendor or module.
The PCM-Archiver is a web application that generates a PDF copy of all project documents and attachments and saves them as a Zip file for safe keeping, giving you peace of mind that no important data will be lost when cleaning up or deleting projects on your database. This tool makes it possible to backup entire projects, create detailed records of a vendor’s or contractor’s project history, or even create a snapshot of your database at a particular moment in time.
- The PCM-Archiver automatically compresses your PCM documents and attachments, decreasing the amount of storage needed for your extracted data.
- Have enhanced control over which documents and attachments you can export. Extract by project, module or even by vendor.
- The folder structure of the zip file maintains the same folder structure as Contract Management, making it easy to relocate documents once they are archived.