What's New with Primavera P6 EPPM 17.7
The long-awaited new release for on premise Primavera users is finally here and available for download on Oracle edelivery as of Friday, July 14, 2017.
As many of you already know, the release schedule for Oracle Primavera products has changed. Monthly releases started in January of 2017, and were only available to Cloud customers, meaning they have not been available for download on Oracle edelivery. Cloud releases from January to June include versions 17.1 to 17.6. Now, with the release of 17.7, all changes introduced during the first 6 months of the year will be available to all Primavera customers as well as a few features that are unique to this release.
P6-Web - P6-EPPM
- WBS - Copy WBS in templates
- WBS and Activities displayed in network diagrams
- Standard views - can be exported and shared
- Resource assignments - view/layout saving
- Resource assignments - resource UDFS and project UDFs in views
- Resource assignments - better view of overallocations
- Printing - better printing controls with pdf, previewing, selecting columns
- Offline updating mode and syncing
- View and revert pending changes
- Task reminders
- Audio and video attachments
P6-Client - P6-Pro
- P6 Cloud Connect performance
- Check in/out improved to local database
- Project layouts get copied
- XML exporting
Stay tuned for more details and an upcoming webinar to see what's new in action.