What's New With Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management 15.1
The latest release of Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management (OPPM) has made the leap to version 15.1 along with most of the other Primavera products. Check out the new features listed below. For more information on OPPM please visit our product page.
New Feature Enhancements
- Additional graphs and graph enhancements including color template
- Search for projects and portfolios by criteria
- Additional localizations for date and currency formats
- Automatically create unique item and portfolio names
- Export Scorecard as a table to MS Word
- Support for higher screen resolutions
- Display function engine status on main screens (optional)
- Active Directory synchronization utilities handle range interval
- Enhanced integration with Primavera P6 and MS Project Server
- Pagination in workflow pane to improve usability and performance
- Set a category value based on another category via workflow
- Additional functions available for calculations
New Technology Certifications
- Windows Server 2012 R2. The product now supports 64 bit server operating systems only.
- Oracle 18.104.22.168
- SQL Server 2014
- Primavera P6 8.4+ and 15.1+
- Oracle Virtual Machine as the virtualization platform
- MS Office 2010
The full document from Oracle with more detail can be viewed here.